Get to know me
I’m Borja, a designer currently based in Gijón, Spain. I work to create better design experiences and make them available to all users.
Constantly developing my skills, so I’m most likely working on some side project right now. But you can find me on twitter for a quick chat!
I am currently working on product design and marketing. My work got me a scholarship on the UX Design Bootcamp at Ironhack Madrid in late 2019.
- I speak English, Spanish, a little French and Italian.
- I know a little Spanish Sign Language
I own2 cats own me
- Side project addict with very short deep sleep time
- Avid traveler, when work and money allow me to
Marketing Designer, Club America Touroperator
2018 – present
Product and UX design in the Marketing Department to create better experiences. Creation of a design system used throughout all of the company’s products.
Web and Visual Designer, freelance
2013 – present
Design and communication works for brands and businesses. Both web and print design
- Visual design
- User research
- Usability testing
- Communication & copywriting
- Content strategy
- Digital Marketing
- HTML & CSS
- Calligraphy & lettering
- Public speaking & conferences
- English Proficiency & Spanish Native
- Figma, Adobe XD & Sketch
- After Effects & Premiere Pro
- Notion & Asana
Want to contact me? Send me an email 😊
Pro tip: for a quick response, try twitter